Perfume Bottle In Branded Box Contained Novichok

Posted on July 25, 2018

Charlie Rowley, who was also poisoned, said he gave his partner Dawn Sturgess the box – which he believed to be perfume – as a present. Speaking to ITV News, he said Ms Sturgess grew ill within 15 minutes of spraying the substance on her hands. Ms Sturgess, 44, died a week later on 8 July in Salisbury Hospital.  The 45-year-old believes he had the glass bottle at his home for a couple of days before giving it to his partner. He described the bottle as having a plastic dispenser which was held in a cardboard box with a plastic moulding. He said it looked expensive and that Ms Sturgess recognised the brand on the box. In an interview with ITV News, he said: “I do have a memory of her spraying it on her wrists and rubbing them together. “I guess that’s how she applied it and became ill. I guess how I got in contact with it is when I put the spray part to the bottle… I ended tipping some on my hands, but I washed it off under the tap.

BBC News >

POLL

At what point should you start the Resettlement Process?

  • More than 2 years before you depart? (40%, 6 Votes)
  • 2 years before departure? (33%, 5 Votes)
  • Around 6 months before last day? (13%, 2 Votes)
  • 12 Months prior to departure? (13%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 15

Loading ... Loading ...